This is an intermediate training program using HMI and SCADA. This is for the users who are involved in developing or sustaining automation systems and their application programs. This training programme is also the key step for engineers who plan to pursue their career in industrial automation field. This course provides participants with a solid base for PLC tools and skills necessary for successful system design, diagnostics and maintenance.
Upon completion of this course, the students will be able to:
- Identify and maintain the components of automation control system
- Understand the basic steps in hardware assembly, cabling, wiring and testing the control systems
- Design and Develop Control systems by programming PLC and HMI Devices
- Hardware Configuration and troubleshooting the right error efficiently
- Create Develop, Maintain and Communication using SCADA System
Click here to view the complete course outline.
Take a print of the registration form through the given link.
Submit the form with two recent passport-size photographs and the course fee at the Admission Office.
UIT University may cancel or postpone a course due to insufficient registration or unforeseen circumstances. In this case, the university will refund the registration or processing fee (if any) but will not be responsible for other related charges/expenses.
In case of cancellation of registration, the fee will be refunded as per the criteria:1st week /1st class: No Deduction
2nd week / 2nd class: 50% of the total fee
3rd week / 3rd class: No refund