Retired as Prof. after serving 34 years, to University of Karachi in 2018 and join UIT
Ph. D. in Mathematics from University Of Karachi (2003)
M. Phil. in Mathematics from University Of Karachi (1990)
Masters in Mathematics from University Of Karachi (1981)
Bachelors in Mathematics from University Of Karachi (1978)
Intermediate from Karachi Board (1976)
Matriculation from Karachi Board (1974)
Professor, Usman Institute of Technology, Karachi from 2018 to date.
Professor, Department of Mathematics, University of Karachi from 2005 to 2018.
Associate Professor, Department of Mathematics, University of Karachi from 2001-2005
Assistant Professor Department of Mathematics, University of Karachi from 1992-2001
Lecturer Department of Mathematics, University of Karachi from 1984-1992
Chairman, Department of Mathematics, University of Karachi from Sep 2015 to Sep 2018
In charge Semester Examination Cell, University of Karachi from 1990-1992
Controller of Examinations, University of Karachi from 2004-2006
Work as a Chairman for one year in Karachi University Gymkhana.
Membership Training and Development➕
Pre Service Teachers Training from U.G.C (1984) (Now called H.E.C.)
Publications and Research➕
1. Ali S.A. Symmetrical incomplete Block Design with b-v=37, r-k=9 and ƛ=2 Kar. Uni. J. SC.24 (1), 41-46, 1996
2. Ali S A. An Alternate proof from the non-existence of symmetrical incomplete block design for some values of parameters, Kar Uni. J SC. 25 (2) 37-43, 1997
3. Ali S A. Some result related to incidence matrix of symmetrical incomplete block design Kar Uni. J SC. 26 (1) 17-25, 1998
4. Khan N, Ali S A. An Epidemiological model for the study of leprosy, Kar Uni. J SC. 26 (2) 1-4, 1998
5. Naeem R K, Sharif M K, Kaleem R H, Ali S A. Exact solution of system of equations governing conducting inviscid compressible fluid Technical Journal, University of Engineering and Technology, Texila 40-51, 1998
6. Naeem R K, Ali S A. A class of exact solutions of equations governing the steady plane flows of an incompressible fluid of variable viscosity via non-Mises variable int. J of Applied Mathematics and Engineering, Technical University of Szafrana 2. Poland, 6(2) 359-436,2001
7. Hussain S I, Ali S A. Study of quotient space of integral solutions of differential equation in R2 space Kar. Uni. J. Sc. 29 (1 & 2) 23-26, 2001.
8. Ali S A, Zia S S. Symmetrical incomplete Block Design (A different approach) Kar. Uni. J. Sc. 30 (1,2) 89-98 December 2002.
9. Zia S S, Ali S A. Absolute (C.P) Summability of a Fourier series Kar. Uni. J. Sc. 31 (1) 51-6, July 2003.
10. Ali S A, Zia S S. On the construction of balanced in complete block design Kar. Uni. J. Sc. 32 (1,2) 67-73, July & December 2004.
11. Naeem R K, Khan W A, Ali S A, Ahsan M S. A class of exact solution of equation governing the study plane flows of an incompressible fluid of variable viscosity and variable thermal conductivity Kar. Uni. J. Sc. 34 (1) 43-54, July 2006
12. Ali S A, Ara A, Khan N A. Martin’s method Applied to steady plane flow of a second grade fluid int. J. of Appl. Mathematics & Mech. 3 (3): 71-81, 2007.
13. Khan N A, Ara A, Ali S A, Mehmood A. Analytical Study of Navier-Stokes Equation with Fractional orders using He’s Homotopy Perturbation and Variational Iteration Method Int. J. of Nonlinear Sc. And Numerical Simulation 10 (9), 1127—1134. 2009
14. Khan N A, Jamil M, Khan N A, Ali S A. Solutions of Force-Free-Duffing-Van der Pop Oscillator Equations Int. J. of Diff. Equs Vol. 2011 Pg. 01-09.
15. Parveen A, Askari L, Ali H, Ali S A. Attitudinize Psychotherapy in an effective therapy as a family Intervention for the family members with mental illness. Kar. Uni. J. Sc. 40, 20-24, 2012.
16. Ali S A, Masood A, Ansari W A. Seasonal Discharge Analysis in San Diego River catchment, Advances in Environmental Biology, 9 (8) may 2015, page 159-162.
17. Ali S A, Masood A, Ansari W A. Trend Analysis of Seasonal Hydrologic cycle over American River Basin, Research J. of Fisheries and Hydro Biology, 10 (10) June 2015 Pg. 298-302.
18. Khan N A, Khan H, Ali S A. Exact Solutions for MHD flow of couple stress fluid with heat transfer J. of Egyptian Mathematical Society, (2016) 24, 125-129.
19. Khan M S, Akhtar Z, Ali S A, Khan M. Solutions of Equations of motion of incompressible Fluid with general function of degree Five A in Shams Engg. Journal (2016) Pg. (1-6)
20. Ahmed M, Naeem R K, Ali S A. A class of new exact solutions of Navier-Stokes Equations with body force for viscous incompressible fluid. Int. J. of Applied Mathematical Research 7 (1) (2018) 20-26.
Supervised Ph. D. Supervised four Ph. D. studies Supervised M. Phil. Supervised four M. Phil. studies