How to Apply
How to Apply / Online Admission Procedure
- Register at the admission portal by clicking here.
- Open your email and click on the link received to validate your email address.
- Proceed with the rest of the online application process using the link received.
Submission of Application Form
- Log-in to the admission portal using your user ID & password.
- Fill in the details and upload a recent photograph. Please note that the photograph must be clear and on white background. (see photograph specification).
- Upload all required academic documents.
- Submit the application and download the system-generated fee voucher.
Application Processing Fee
- Print out the system-generated fee voucher after application submission.
- Visit any branch of Meezan Bank and pay the admission processing fee PKR 2,000.
- Submit a scanned copy of the paid fee voucher through the admission portal and email at email@example.com
Issuance of Admit Card
- After receiving all the information and confirmation of the fee receipt by UIT University, an email and SMS alert will be sent to the candidates to print out the admit card.
- The entrance test will be conducted on Friday, February 16, 2024 at 3:00 P.M. at UIT University.
- The candidates must bring the UIT University admit card on the entry test day.
- The candidate will receive a schedule of the interview via email & SMS.
- The candidates will receive email regarding the admission offered.
Submission of Documents
- The candidates will be asked to visit UIT University to submit the admission fee along with the educational documents in order to allocate the UIT University roll number.
Payment of Registration Fee
- The candidates are required to pay the fee via pay order, using the following details:
- Account title: UIT University
- NTN #: 4473774