The UIT University (UITU) invites applications for “ERP Support Coordinator” to provide functional & technical support of ERP, CMS and other web applications to faculty, students and staff. The incumbent shall have following qualification and experience:Qualification:
Computer Science (or relevant) graduate from HEC recognized universityExperience:
Minimum 3 – 5 years of experience in implementing ERP/CMS in educational environment as functional consultant and support coordinator.Key Responsibilities:
- User Support and Training:
- Provide timely and effective support to end-users across various departments utilizing the ERP/CMS application.
- Conduct training sessions for users to ensure they are proficient in using the system’s features and functionalities.
- Address and resolve user queries, issues, and concerns related to the CMS, ensuring a high level of user satisfaction.
- System Coordination:
- Collaborate with user departments to understand their unique requirements and challenges related to CMS usage.
- Act as a liaison between end-users and the vendor technical team, ensuring effective communication and understanding of user needs.
- Troubleshooting and Issue Resolution:
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues related to the ERP/CMS application.
- Work closely with the vendor support team to identify communicate and resolve technical problems and ensure the system’s smooth operation.
- Software Requirement Specifications:
- Engage with department heads and key stakeholders to understand their business requirements related to any modifications and improvements required in the current system.
- Translate business requirements into detailed software specifications to guide system enhancements or customization.
- Consistency and Usability:
- Work towards improving the long-term usability of the CMS by identifying areas for optimization and enhancement.
- Proactively identify areas for improvement in system performance and user experience.
- Documentation and Training Materials:
- Maintain comprehensive documentation for CMS processes, configurations, and user guides.
- Quality Assurance:
- Perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for new features and bug fixes implemented in CMS.
Requirements and skills:
- Ideal candidate should be conversant with the general working and CMS related requirements of academic departments including admissions, academic registration, enrollment , examination, OBE, QEC and Finance;
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate the same into software specifications;
- Good written, verbal communication and problem solving skills.
The interested candidates are requested to apply by visiting the following link: https://forms.gle/AR2B1NBBnn8ABkBL8
Last Date for Application: January 14, 2024